Thursday, August 28, 2014

It's Official!

Left for lunch yesterday and when I came home, this was waiting for me on my porch:


And on the inside...


So, although I may be struggling with my health, there was definitely a bright spot in my day!

I also manged some wimpy push ups without getting light headed so I do feel like I'm on the mend. I was supposed to attend a yoga class tomorrow specifically for martial artists, but I'm not so sure I'll make it. It's a 2 hour class and I'm not sure if I am ready to jump into anything like that just yet. I still feel a little light headed at times and don't want to push myself too much especially since I am hoping to attend the Renaissance Festival on Labor Day.

Very excited about Chicken Soup for the Soul though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment